IT consulting is the provision of diversified professional advice in the realm of information and innovative technologies, information systems, management of various IT processes, personnel recruitment, selection and assessment, security issues and the management of issues related to the arrangement, automation and optimization of various business processes employed by companies operating in different sectors of economic and commercial activity.
The main purpose of IT consulting is to increase the efficiency and fault tolerance of the Customer's company and minimize the company's operating expenses. Advanced information technologies help make any business process and the structure of companies / enterprises more transparent, explicit, manageable and predictable.
Infobank consulting. Main areas:
- IT audit. Audit of IT infrastructure, information systems, development and automation process, business processes;
- Software requirement management. Implementation and management of changes in software;
- Development of methodology, description of business processes, IT policy; development and implementation of technical and management documentation;
- ТеTechnical hardware and software support. Full guidance of information systems;
- IT project management. Software development and implementation project management;
- Design of information systems, development of corporate portals;
- Integration of databases and business applications;
- Development of mobile applications;
- IT outsourcing. Our experts provide comprehensive support to our Customers in any IT issues;
- IT outstaffing. Our IT experts are available for rent to your company;
- Expert consulting;
- Assembly of IT expert teams and selection of technical personnel;
- Implementation of the certification standards ISO 9001:2008 (the international quality management standard) and ISO 27001:2013 (the corporate information security management system);
Infobank consulting. Customer geography
Different small and medium businesses (98% of the customers are legal entities) geographically located in Scandinavia, Europe, the Baltic States, Russia and the CIS countries;
For consulting on any questions you might be interested in, please call (+371) 25 411 282,e-mail us at
, complete the feedback form or use the "Order a service"button.
EACH OF OUR CUSTOMERS IS GUARANTEED